Cold Steel Ti-Lite Knife 26ASTX
Ti-Lite® tactical folders evoke the sleek speed and rebellious lines of the classic 1950’s-styled switchblade. Unlike most switchblades however, they are legal to carry nearly everywhere.
- They feature Japanese made AUS 8A stainless steel blades with a bead blast finish, razor sharp edges and sturdy, needle sharp points.
- The CNC milled handles are forged from super tough 7075 Aluminum billets and are given an attractive bead blast surface and finished with a protective EDP (Electric Discharge Plating) coating.
- And for maximum strength and safety, Cold Steel has equipped the Ti-Lites® with Cold Steel's patent pending, stainless steel leaf spring locks (proven, in their tests, to hold 130 lbs).
- For ease of carry, the Ti-Lites® come equipped with a small, but unobtrusive steel pocket clip, and can be opened rapidly by using the thumb studs or by snagging a quillon on the edge of your pocket as you draw your knife out.
- A solid performing Cold Steel design.
SpecificationsBlade Edge: Plain
Blade Length (inches): 6
Blade Material: Japanese AUS 8A Stainless
Blade Thickness (inches): 0.157
Handle Material: Aluminum
Knife Closed Length (inches): 7
Knife Open Length (inches): 13
Knife Weight (ounces): 9
Country of Origin: Taiwan
Customers Who Bought Also Bought